Code of Conduct for Parents
1. Always show respect for all players , opponents, managers/coaches and officials
2. Have realistic expectations for your son/daughter and don’t put him/her under undue pressure.
3. Ensure that your son/daughter arrives on time for training and matches and that safe arrangements are in place for getting them home afterwards.
4. Leave coaching to coaches.
5. Respect the managers/coaches decisions.
6. Assist when asked.
7. Accept disappointment, praise good work and refrain from criticising.
8.Support the clubs fundraising activities where possible.
9.Emphasise skill development and practice over winning and how they benefit your child.