Code of Conduct for Managers/Coaches
1.Managers/Coaches will show respect for all players and officials and lead by example.
2. Be fully prepared for coaching sessions and matches.
3. Ensure a safe environment for learning and development.
4. Managers/coaches to keep themselves up to date with new ideas on coaching and development.
5. Encourage each player in terms of self-discipline, good behaviour and punctuality.
6. Be self- critical and not afraid to seek assistance.
7. Be familiar with Caragh Celtic FC Child Protection Guidelines.
8. Liaise with parents.
9. Ensure that all players are aware that all forms of bullying will not be tolerated.
10. Be generous with your praise when it is deserved.
11. Managers/Coaches must always display high standards of behaviour and appearance.